3.23.2014

the julia sweater by compagnie m.

I've mentioned Compagnie M.'s patterns in the past, and I'm excited to share another gorgeous top, releasing soon!
The Julia Sweater is a pattern that includes a minimum of five different looks! This top features dolman sleeves, trendy cuffs, and a comfortable waistband. Where you take it from there is up to you! 

For my daughter's top, I chose a soft knit (From Jo-Ann's), and paired that with the folded collar option. I love how the triangle shape of the collar plays off the geometric design fabric!

 Of course, I had to whip up a matching headband with the leftover material. My sweet girl recently donated 13" of her hair to Locks of Love, and she's really rocking her new 'do!

Swing on over to Compagnie M. to check out more of Marte's beautiful children's patterns, and to find out more about the release of both the Julia Sweater as well as future designs! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your lovely blogpost Nichole! I love how your sweater turned out & the new look of your girl. Greetings from Belgium!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...