10.15.2013

autumn recap: falling leaves tutorial

We're temporarily living with family while our new home is being built, and while it's an awesome place to be "waiting" for our own place, and we feel more than at home here, I don't feel quite as comfortable leaving out various crafting supplies for a weeks at a time on the kitchen table until I get around to creating! 
(Plus...I may or may not be already hogging the kitchen island with Halloween costume materials. Ahem.) 
BUT, the season of Falling Leaves and Happy Haunting is upon us, so I'm going to be revisiting some of my previous posts and sharing them with you on this page. Hopefully, you'll find something new, or something to re-inspire! Enjoy! 




Felt + Floss = Falling Leaves! Check out the tutorial for these pretty pieces of Autumn foliage by clicking here


Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...