4.25.2013

bluebird bands & boston

We were all of us horrified when we heard the news coming out of Boston the day of the marathon. I haven't posted on the event at all, because I couldn't think of any way to make coherent thoughts beyond the word "why?"

Why? Why would someone do this to innocent people...including children? Why would someone create such destruction in the midst of an event so powerful and uplifting? Why?

I know there are theories abounding, and that everybody has (and deserves to have) their opinion on the subject.

But now is the time to heal.

In that spirit, my facebook page Bluebird Bands has created a special edition hair tie to help support Boston's The One Fund.

Please, come by and check it out. Like the page, order a hair tie, and show your support for the city of Boston.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...