3.04.2013

pattern testing: popolok designs

Have you heard of Popolok Designs yet? If you haven't, I highly recommend you that you stop what you're doing, and race over to Popolok Design's Etsy page to check out Alviana's beautifully created PDF patterns!

Seriously. Go now, scroll through, and come back...I'll wait.

(You're back?)

SEE?? Aren't they gorgeous? They're both trendy and appropriate for little girls, and since I've had the honor of pattern testing a couple of the pieces, I can tell you that they are truly some of the most well written PDF patterns I've ever used.

Ever.

I'm by no means an 'experienced' seamstress, but I put these together, even installed zippers, with speed and ease. They are that good.

Check out some photos of my girl rockin' her Popolok Designs!

This sweet frock is the Avita Dress.


With a faux vest and a zipper up the back, this dress is simple to put together, and looks like you spent hours putting in all those details! My daughter loves the way it flares out when she spins!
 The following photos feature the Cece Top from the Cece Top and Dress pattern. This pattern in so cute with it's trendy peplum design, right? And the options for this pattern are seemingly endless! Sleeves...no sleeves...collar...no collar....even make it into a dress! This pattern will get more than it's fair share of use around here!


I added some french knots with embroidery floss to the collar, to help the cream fabric stand out a bit more. The shirt is lined on the inside, too, with an invisible zipper, which really leaves it with a professional feel.

Alright, now that I've gone on and on about these patterns (which are well worth the accolades), go check out Popolok Designs...I'm sure you won't be disappointed!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet post! You have been a very wonderful pattern tester. I adore all your creations on your beautiful girl. Great job indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already raved about her darling top, but haven't seen that dress yet. How cute is that!! Again, great job! I do love that pattern. She looks so sweet in it, with her little anklets and buckle shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...