7.10.2012

{long days of summer}

We are in the midst of vacation, and it's been busy. The kids are a bit unsettled, due to such abrupt schedule changes, and are reaching meltdown a little more quickly these days, but overall, we're having a blast!


Here's a look at my daughter's 4th tunic. I adapted a sew-along tutorial from Craftiness Is Not Optional to get the basic look of the tunic. The bias tape is made by me (my first successful attempt, hurray!) and the tunic fabric is an old cotton sheet. I then added the rhinestone design using my Silhouette. After all, who doesn't love a good sparkle?! 






1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! I am glad the vacation is going well. And who doesn't have meltdowns? Why, I just had one 10 minutes ago. I mean the kids had one, me I am too old for them. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...