5.02.2012

{pattern testing: peek-a-boo pattern shop pier 49 convertible pants}

I have a treat to share today!  Not too long ago, Amy from Peek-a-Boo Patterns was kind enough to let me slip in on some pattern testing for unisex convertible pants. And they turned out to be so very adorable! Check them out:

Pier 49 Convertible Pants


I love that you can pick the length of the pants when they are rolled up. For my daughter, I went with a capri length.

Main Fabric: Old white sheet (which is so perfect and lightweight!)
Contrast Fabric:  Michael Miller's It's a Boy Thing Stitch Petal Sea




For my son (who did not want to walk on the sand...at all...yet cried when we left the beach) I went with more of a rolled short length.

Main Fabric: Michael Miller's It's a Boy Thing Thar She Blows Sea
Contrast Fabric: Michael Miller's It's a Boy Thing Stitch Petal Sea


I highly recommend visiting Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop...click the link below to get to this specific pattern, but definitely stay and browse the whole shop!

http://www.peekaboopatternshop.com/product/pier-49-convertible-pants-3-mos-8-years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...