3.22.2012

{thank you}

It might seem like I'm taking a break this week after posting The Gigi Dress tutorial, but that's not been the case at all! My week has included Easter shots of my children (one of whom is dressed in this gorgeous dress from Violette Field Threads), a boy with tonsillitis (sad, sick little baby), and pattern testing (yay!!).

Also, I'm formulating an idea for another tutorial in my head. I'll let you know how that goes! 

Meanwhile, I really want to thank all of you who stopped by to check out my first major tutorial. I was thrilled to find out I received some Linky Love over at Project Run & Play!! An extra special thank you to anyone who left a comment! If you make your own dress, please let me know how it turns out! 

Also, if you feel so inclined, I'd love to have you follow me...I'll even return the favor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...