2.06.2012

{valentine's embroidery by imagine gnats}

Recently, I was thrilled to be able to participate as an embroidery tester for Rachael over at imagine gnats. She designed two adorable Valentine's Day patterns, which are currently listed in her shop, and asked for some reader testing...I couldn't believe how fortunate I was to get in on this! 

I lean more towards the novice side when it comes to embroidery, but Rachael's directions are so clear and concise that I had no problem embroidering both images within a couple of days. Her images are whimsical and clean, and are open to a range of interpretations. You'll find mine here:




Aren't these so sweet?? I love them! You can check out Rachael's flickr group to see other completed versions of this pattern...or better yet, hop on over to her shop and grab your own! Then, swing on over to Rachael's blog and check out the other projects she's been up to...you'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

  1. you're the sweetest!! i love your embroideries and i'm SO glad you joined in too :) thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job! I need to get my stuff out and practice. They look fabulous. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...