2.28.2012

{parade of pants: rae's big butt baby pants}

Okay, I don't know if it's because the fabrics came together so well, or because they were the first thing I sewed with my new machine, or because the hems look so darn nice (amazing for me), but....

I. LOVE. THESE. PANTS.

My boy looks adorable in them, toddling around, and the pattern was nice and easy to follow! If you've got little ones in diapers, give these a shot...who doesn't love an adorable little baby bum??!

the "big butt" fabric is michael miller

the main fabric is a denim-looking flannel
super soft and snuggly


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I didn't know you got a new machine--what kind did you get? Those pants are really cute and comfy looking. The cowboy print reminds me of the one you used for your carseat blanket cover.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...