1.31.2012

{over the rainbow kind of (birth)day}

Today, my little girl turned 5. How quickly it seems to go. I miss her "baby-ness" so much, but also love the little lady she is becoming. She is witty, smart, and has a beautiful, kind heart! She fills me with pride every day!

Her Over the Rainbow party went off without a hitch this past weekend, and it was a lot of fun for all of the kids! Here are a few pics of the projects I created for the day...but honestly, I didn't take nearly as many atmosphere shots as I thought I would...I was too busy trying to catch her joyful little face at every turn!

goody bags using rainbow licorice

rainbow cupcakes! a bit tedious, but a big hit! 

a birthday hat of many colors...and glitter! 

rainbow skirt and shirt

matching rainbow headband

2 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are darling! You're such a good mommy, Nicky, to take the time to make the details of her day so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy head band batman! And the goodie bags rocked. You did such a good job I am sure Grace had the best party. And there is never enough time to take all the photos you want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...