12.10.2011

{felt stamped ornaments}

inspired
Recently, I came across this post while searching for teacher gift ideas. Simple and sweet, classic. So I pulled my materials together, and got to work.


At first, I stamped out Christmas themed words, ones that spoke to me about the core meaning of Christmas. But then, I got the idea to do some personalization, and I had a lot of fun with that, too.

Among the names, I made one special ornament for a very special boy in my life who is currently learning braille.  Under his stamped name, I added his name in braille using puff paint. I hope he gets a kick out of it!



These will make fun little gifts, and although I did most of the creating, I have to give credit to my daughter, who very carefully and diligently put the stuffing in each little ornament!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Where did you find the stamps? And the felt, is it wool? You (and G) really did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to include your daughter. These ornaments are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...