8.14.2011

{personalized toddler tee}

create.

This is another Silhouette based project. I can't help myself! I've had this idea brewing for awhile, and finally had the right color combos to pull it together. I was really excited to put a couple of heat transfer colors into one image! (I know, I know...old news for most, but new for me!)

I wanted to jazz up the front pocket a bit, too.

One more shot of the back...hard to get because he was
MOVING AROUND SO MUCH! 
The Boy is a Good Boy, but he is a toddler, and is on the go, so I find this shirt quite appropriate!

2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! I didn't realize you can layer the heat transfer colors. How do you get the letters so straight? OK, I have to get moving on using the Silhouette. I ordered some heat transfer for my Mickey heads, that can be my first project. People do cool things with the vinyl too, and etching. So many ideas for Christmas, so little time.

    Georgine

    Georgine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I need to make something personalized for my boys - - bought the tees long ago and kind of forgot about them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...