8.23.2011

{fabric kindle cases}

*While I have company in town, I'll be posting a couple projects that I completed before I began this blog. (Yup. You read that right. Completed before I began.) Anyway, I may not be able to link directly to the exact tutorials I used at that time, but will do my best to point in the right direction!*


Within days of purchasing our first Kindles, one of us (MyHusband) managed to both drop and get baby spit up on his. It was quickly evident that our need for protective coverings was necessary!

I found this tutorial online, and quickly put these together:
*update: this link no longer seems to be working
Soft flannel lining
Pockets on the flip side for storing odds and ends
They've worked nicely, and I have since made one as a gift, too. Easy and effective...my kind of project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...