8.18.2011

{back-to-school days shirt}

inspired.
My 'big girl' started preschool again this week. (Where has the summer gone?) I miss seeing her explore and discover the world around her all day long, but I celebrate the independence she has in a safe place to spread her wings. It also gives me some one-on-one with the baby boy, too.

To bookmark the start of her big day, I used this quick tutorial and my silhouette to pull together an easy, comfortable shirt for her. That, her new "pack pack" and her Twinkle Toe shoes (*sigh*) and she was ready to go!


It's a big wide world.

1 comment:

  1. You are a good Mom. I wouldn't let B have the light up Sketchers. Hers are blingy but don't light up. I love the extra touch on the shirt. So creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...