5.29.2011

{getting ready for a year}

I could easily turn this whole post into a novella on my feelings regarding my baby turning one in a month. (In a word-- already??)

But I'll refrain for now, and stick to the crafting side of his impending birthday.

The upside of the milestone is that we get to plan a party..and I'm having fun getting ready!

We are going with a Dr. Seuss theme...it's whimsical, sweet, and lends itself to lots of party potential.

To decorate, we're trying to keep it simple and "made with love"...so in that spirit, I've used this post to create some extra-fancy streamers!  Easy, fun, adorable!


As the month progresses, look for me to post more of his party paraphernalia, and the tutorials I've used to create them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...