3.25.2011

{*let's hear it for the boys* contest entry}

create.
Throughout Blogland this past month, boys have been celebrated with crafts, gear and tutorials aimed specifically at them!

In this spirit, I Am Momma-Hear Me Roar is hosting a boy's shirt contest! All entries are linked up through her website, with voting by other blog authors to follow.

I wasn't sure I would enter, as I know there is going to be some mad talent coming out, but I just love this little onesie I whipped up for Luke so very much, that I had to at least put it out there!


I'm not sure it will go any further, but it makes *me* smile every time I see it.  (And then I get the song stuck in my head for the rest of the day...)

At any rate, let's hear it for the boys!

5 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...