3.25.2011

{extra easy easter plate tutorial}

create.
It's Spring! Although it's a month off yet, I'm ready to start welcoming Easter in, and anxious to add those pops of color to our home!

I was inspired to get started by a simple yellow plate at Target (which had the added benefit of the simple red clearance tag!) At forty-eight cents, I couldn't pass up the muse!

While I made this project using my Silhouette (of course), it would be a simple project to do with a little extra tracing and some scissors, too.


To get started, I simply needed my plate, and some vinyl. I chose a simple bunny shape and one "Spring" type word to fill the space. After the shapes were cut out, I simply adhered them to the plate, and voila!

extra extra easy Easter!

The best thing about this is, you can reposition your image as often as you deem necessary to achieve the look you desire (and I did).

So bring on the color!

2 comments:

  1. OH my gosh! You are so very creative! Love your silhouette and all the fun it brings! NEVER would have thought of the word "hop", but it's GENIUS! Great job Nichole!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts...